Monday, July 19, 2010

A Skillet To Last A Lifetime


I was spoilt for choice when asked if I would like to review something from the Cookware By CSN website, and a little slow to order, because I just couldn't make my mind up!

My old frying pan was tired and worn out, so I decided to order a 24cm Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised French Skillet .

I chose this pan because after you have started a dish on the hob, it can then go into the oven at a maximum temperature of 240°C to finish off the cooking. The pan is suitable for all hobs, distributes heat evenly, requires the minimum of oil, has a tough non stick coating, is easy to clean and will outlive me, because it comes complete with a lifetime guarantee! As well as being functional, the pan also looks good too. I have chosen well and know that not only now, but in the future, I am going to be very happy with my choice.

I found the products competitively priced, the ordering system easy, and they have an excellent communications system keeping you up to date with delivery dates and order tracking.

Why not pop over to the CookwarebyCSN website and take a look at all of the wonderful kitchen goodies.

Thank you Eileen.

No comments:

Post a Comment