|Bubble Playground - Image courtesy of Aero|
As some of you may remember, back in November last year, I was invited to The Bar of Aero in London's trendy Truman Brewery, Shoreditch. It gave chocolate fans, like me, the chance to feel like Willy Wonka for a night and walk through a bubbly bar of Aero in a bubble playground. We all had an amazing experience enjoying Aero hot chocolate and other Aero goodies in this fun and interactive exhibition. The video shows everyone having a bubbly fun time.
Aero have shared with us a recipe for Chocolate Aero Meringue Roulade
|Image courtesy of Aero|
25g coarsely grated Mint Chocolate Aero
3 egg whites
175g caster sugar
2 tsp cornflour
1 tsp white wine vinegar
To decorate; 1 tbsp coarsely grated Mint Chocolate Aero
284mls double cream, whipped until stiff
1. Prehat the oven to 140C/Gas 2. Line a 33x23cm Swiss roll tin with non-stick baking parchment.
2. Whisk the egg whites until stiff and gradually whisk in the caster sugar - 1tbsp at a time.
3. Whisk in the cornflour, vinegar and vanilla extract.
4. Spoon into the tin, gently level and bake for 30 minutes until the surface is just firm.
5. Dust some baking parchment with icing sugar.
6. Remove the meringue from the oven and cover with damp greaseproof paper for 10 minutes.
7. Discard the damp paper and turn the meringue out onto the parchment and peel off the lining paper.
8. Spread the whipped cream over the meringue and scatter the strawberries over the top.
9. Use the parchment to roll from one short end.
10. Carefully transfer the roulade onto a serving plate and sprinkle with grated Mint Chocolate Aero.