Thursday, December 3, 2009

Unearthed Panettone


Abbie who represents Unearthed sent me their range of panettone to try and as I love panettone on its own, with a cup of coffee or in panettone bread and butter pudding, I think she chose well!

I am always drawn firstly to the fragrance, then the soft texture, followed closely by the fruit, and not forgetting I love the paper it's baked in too.

Classic Panettone, this was the first one to be opened and I decided to eat this alongside a freshly made coffee latte, (because the milk knew I was about to photograph the latte, it decided not to foam very well!). The Classic Panettone didn't disappoint and I really enjoyed this. The single Classic Panettone is only available in Waitrose Coffee Shops, as is the single Double Choc Panettone.

Panettone is always a coffee shop favourite of mine and has the added advantage that they are individually wrapped.


For our enjoyment Unearthed sell a Twin Pack Choc Chip Panettone and also a Twin Pack Classic Panettone with Sugar Nibs in Waitrose Stores.

A recipe for Panettone Summer Fruit Pudding on the website caught my eye, what a great idea - simply take a classic panettone and scrape out the middle (I already like this recipe because it means I can eat some of the panettone whilst I am making the dessert), fill the centre with blackberries and serve with custard.

No comments:

Post a Comment