Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Travel Photographer's Blog Gets A Facelift

Photo © Tewfic El-Sawy-All Rights Reserved
Yes, The Travel Photographer's Blog does seem different today.

Following a coding issue that prevented some external links in some of my posts from opening, I amended its original template to what you see here.

I hope the new font provides better legibility, and that the color combination of red, white and grey along with wider margins makes for an improved layout aesthetic. I've tested it in various browsers; Opera, Firefox, Safari and Chrome...and they all behaved well. It works particularly well on large displays, but perhaps looks a bit cramped on smaller laptop screens. It works well on the iPad and with iOS6.

Well, maybe facelift is a bit much to describe what I've done...the British have a better expression for it. Let's just say I've just tarted up the blog a bit.

I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment