Sunday, November 7, 2010
Next Week On The Travel Photographer
For the week starting Monday November 8, the following posts are in the pipeline (not in this order though):
1. A photographer's mini-portfolio of black & white images of the Durga Puja in Kolkata.
2. A wonderful multimedia essay of Tango in Buenos Aires.
3. A The Travel Photographer Point Of View on photo workshops. which may raise hackles (aka piss off people) as my POVs are designed to do...we'll see.
5. A multimedia project on the Day of The Dead...Filipino-style.
6. Magnum's new Fund for emerging photographers.
PS. Don't you just hate this winter time fall-back?? Daylight Savings Time just sucks.