Sunday, November 21, 2010
Next Week on The Travel Photographer
For the week starting Monday November 21, the following posts are in the pipeline:
1. The work of a part-time Indian photographer with multi galleries, including one on Varanasi.
2. A Vietnamese photographer's gallery of Vietnam's daily life. I didn't manage to post it last week as planned.
3. The work of a photojournalist on Pakistan's Swat Valley and the floods.
4. An interesting edgy documentary on illegal emigrants from Central America. A post I had planned for last week.
5. The work of a photographer with a ton of images of India, including one of the wrestlers of Benares.
6. Another photographer will be featured with a lot of images of Buddhism.