Sunday, November 28, 2010
Next Week On The Travel Photographer
For the week starting Monday November 29, the following posts are in the blog's pipeline:
1. The work of a photographer with a ton of images of India, including one of the wrestlers of Benares. I had planned to post it last week.
2. The work of another photographer with a lot of images of Buddhism. All black & white square format with a Hassleblad. Very impressive.
3. The work of an editorial photographer with a gallery of images from the Khumbu (Northern Nepal).
4. Interesting portraits of "witches" from West Africa.
5. The updated website of one of the best travel photographers will be featured.
Plus other whimsical posts as the week goes on.