Sunday, October 30, 2011

New! Panasonic Lumix GX1?


As readers of this blog know, I'm a fan of Micro Four Thirds cameras, especially the Panasonic GF1 which I use a my 'walk-about' camera of choice. So my pulse ran a little faster when reading a post on the Gizmodo blog that featured leaked photographs of Panasonic Lumix's new Micro Four Thirds Lumix GX1 camera, which appeared on the Taiwan Mobile01 forum.

Panasonic signalled that it would split their Lumix GF line into consumer and professional models. The pro-oriented GX1 is rumored to have a 16MP sensor, ISO levels up to 12,800, a new image processing engine, a touchscreen display, an LVF2 electronic external viewfinder and will include the Lumix GX 14-42mm as its kit lens.

It's expected to be announced in a week or so.

I've said a few times already, so I'll be brief...but I believe the Micro Four Thirds cameras are the future of photography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment