Saturday, April 9, 2011

Finish QuantuMatic £5 Coupon


You can now print off a £5 coupon on the Finish QuantuMatic micro site and use this towards the cost of trying the QuantuMatic for yourself.

If you have been following my blog, you will have seen me trialling and posting about Finish QuantuMatic.

On the micro site you can see the other juror's who also took part in the trial and read their comments too. We all put the QuantuMatic through its paces for 12 washes and gave it some tough challenges. The shine and cleaning from the product was amazing.


The team at Finish scoured the UK looking for 10 house-proud people to become part of The Finish QuantuMatic Trial.


The photographer was patient, even when I said I had ran out of smiles. It was a pleasure working with the PR company too, they made sure everything ran smoothly, answering any questions by return and we even had a few laughs along the way. Thanks to them I have been introduced to Finish QuantuMatic which will be a very good friend to my dishwasher and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment