Friday, June 22, 2012

Review: Welch's Grape Juice


A while back I was invited to a Welch's Mocktail O'Clock Class. Unfortunately, I was unable to go and they kindly sent me a carton of their new 100% Pure Rosé Grape Juice to try, along with some recipes.

The Rosé Grape Juice includes a blend of white and red grapes.  For my Rosé Summer Garden Mocktail, all I had to do was take one glass, pour in 200ml Welch's Rosé Grape Juice, 1 teaspoon of sugar, 50ml sparkling water, top with lots of crushed ice and decorate with a sprig of mint.  I loved this, it was light, refreshing, full flavoured, and the hint of mint came through perfectly. The mocktail would be lovely served at a BBQ on a warm sunny day.
I was sent a voucher to try the Purple Grape Juice and I enjoyed this one too. Both juices definitely benefited from being poured over ice and they made a lovely non-alchoholic drink.

Displaying the heart check mark of approval, these juices have been certified as a heart-healthy food by H.E.A.R.T UK, a leading cholesterol charity.

A 200ml glass of any Welch's 100% Pure Grape Juice represents one portion of fruit a day and the cartons can be found in the chiller cabinet of leading supermarkets.  

Thank you Lisa for the review samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment