Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Find Me A Gift - Joseph Joseph Nest Plus 9 Multi-Coloured Set


Find Me A Gift are a one stop shop for fabulous gift ideas and they have very kindly sent me this Joseph Joseph Nest Plus 9 set to review.  It is stylish yet functional too, and I also love the colours they have used, such a great way to brightened up our kitchens. Everything fits neatly into one bowl and they can easily be stored away in a draw. 



There is a huge bright green mixing bowl and nesting inside is a colander, sieve, blue bowl with measurements on the inside, and a set of snap together sized measuring spoons and cups.


The large green mixing bowl and the blue bowl both have a non slip base, and when I made my cake I wasn't chasing the bowl. Neither bowls needed a damp cloth underneath to prevent slipping - simply brilliant.

St. Clements Drizzle Cake

Thank you Jo and Find Me A Gift for the fabulous and very useful Joseph Joseph Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment