Sunday, May 27, 2012

Review: The Bon Bon Collection by Sabichi


The Bon Bon Collection by Sabichi comprises tableware, storage jars and textiles. Vintage polka dot designs are really popular and this pretty tableware set is a mix and match set of 12 pieces, consisting 4 dinner plates, 4 tea plates and 4 bowls.

The majority of my tableware is white and this set will mix and match perfectly. It's lovely to have a splash of colour in my kitchen and on my dining room table.


I bought some pastel cupcake cases a while back but until now haven't used them, mainly because I didn't have a pretty plate to display them.  These plates will be great for a Vintage Tea Party or to showcase your baking.


I made an instant cake stand by turning over one of the bowls and placed a dinner plate on top. I can now have cake stands in endless colour combinations - the Bon Bon tableware set is £20 which makes it very affordable. I think they are amazing value, I am impressed with the quality, and my kitchen and dining table will get an instant update too.


The set of four mugs are £5.00, again a pretty polka dot design with a scallop edge.
 
A co-ordinating apron, set of 3 tea towels and double oven glove are £6.00 each and the single oven glove £4.00. The matching glass clip storage jars are £3.00 each and the glass spice jars are £2.00 each.

You can buy these from www.sabichi.co.uk and independent cookshops.

I was sent the Bon Bon 12pc Dinner Set and the 4pc Bon Bon Mug Set for the purposes of this review.

Thank you Pam and Sabichi.

No comments:

Post a Comment