Saturday, June 29, 2013

Saviour Snacks - Feel Good Snacking


Kitchen Delights London Reporter Reviews....

How many of us work in an office? If you are anything like me, I’ve been known to grab chocolate from the vending machine as early as 11am just for a quick energy hit.

So with this naughty streak ever present - I’ve had a fun week trying Saviour – The Feel Good Snacking Box specifically designed to help you snack better. As you can see in the picture I was sent a variety of 10 goodies such as a little Antioxidant mix (pecans, cranberry and pine kernels), a ‘Bounce’ energy ball which is high in protein, and also in the mix was a raw chocolate truffle ball with chia seeds for an energy boost.

I came back from a 50k mountain challenge in Wales last week and I have loved munching my way through all this and sharing with colleagues. The favourites were put to the vote and the Fiery Worcester Sauce & Sun-Dried Tomato popcorn was a huge hit with colleagues. What’s more, at 96 calories per pack – whose complaining?

Exclusive reader offer:
You can now claim £5 off your first snack box as part of a subscription – just quote KITCHEN when prompted. Prices start from £15 (plus £2.22 p&p) for an original 10 product snack box which is pictured and the one I enjoyed. Find out more here and let me know what you think http://www.savioursnacks.com/

Thank you to Saviour Snacks for the review samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment