Friday, May 18, 2007

Eureka! New HTML Newsletters


After much procrastination, I've finally switched from my long time HTML newsletter provider to a new one. The new provider has a more economical and reasonable 'pay-as-you-go' pricing system, which means that I can buy a certain number of email credits (about 3 cents a recipient) and use these credits until they run out. Since my email newsletters are irregular in frequency, this system is more sensible, and fits my needs.

I use these newsletters to announce new photo expeditions and/or new photo galleries on my website. If any reader of TTP blog wants to get on my newsletter list, just visit my website and subscribe in the newsletter box (the bottom right side)...yes, it's that simple and it's certified non-spam.

No comments:

Post a Comment