Sunday, May 20, 2007

Bali: Photo Expedition

Banjar Babakan, Bali-Image Copyright © Tewfic El-Sawy

Well, it's less than two months to the start of my photo expedition Bali: Island of Gods to this wonderful Hindu island, and it's time to start the countdown. I'm leading a group of 7 highly-motivated professionals and enthusiasts, some of whom have already joined a number of my past photo expeditions.

I've picked the timing of expedition to occur at the height of the island's temple festivities and anniversaries, so we expect to be photographing non-stop during these 14 days all over the island. Our base will be in Ubud, the artistic heart of Bali. The land arrangements have all been made, flights have been booked and the pre-departure packages have gone out to the participants.

I plan my photo expeditions for photographers who share my enthusiasm for unusual cultures, uncommon locations and lesser known festivals, and announce them via my newsletters. Details of future expeditions are in my bi-monthly newsletters, and registration can be through my website.

Registration is quick and spam-free guaranteed!

No comments:

Post a Comment