Thursday, February 8, 2007

Coffee Time


I love coffee, but I overdosed on caffeine, now I have to drink mostly decaffeinated. It's not all bad news though some decaffeinated coffee is really good. Look out for coffee that has been decaffeinated using the water method. Some decaffeinated coffee is really rough and undrinkable.
Every day I make myself a cup of cappuccino using one of the espresso coffees in the photograph. Because my limit is now one cup of coffee - it might just as well be one of my tried and tested favourites (I have tried many - believe me). Last weekend I went to Borough Market in London and opposite is a fabulous coffee house Monmouth Coffee, the coffee is amazing, and a cuppuccino to go, is heavenly to drink, whilst browsing the stalls around the market.
Powdered espresso is brilliant for using in cakes as is Camp coffee (chicory and coffee essence).
Do I drink powdered cappuccino - yes - occasionally - even though its full of chemicals, sometimes its just so quick and convenient.
Anyway, how does it get froth on the top?

No comments:

Post a Comment