Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Tala Bun Tray: Review


One day I must take a photograph of my baking tin cupboard, on second thoughts perhaps not, because my hubby will see just how many baking tins I have in my collection. My defence is they all come to a good home where they are well looked after and well used!

Tala kindly sent me their Bun Tray for review and I used this to bake my cupcakes. The tin is non-stick, sturdy, quite weighty, withstands high temperatures, not at all flimsy and more importantly doesn't warp in the oven.  The cupcake cases didn't get crushed in the tin, which pleased me, and the cupcakes cooked perfectly too.  You can even put the bun tray in the dishwasher, fridge or freezer.
Bun Tray with a RRP of £10
The Tala team want to share in Britain's baking triumphs and have now launched a Happy Baking Days website.  This allows their community to discuss their Tala bakes and you can add photographs and recipes.  There is a very useful Top Tips section on the site, all the bakeware you will ever need.

Thank you Sophie and Tala for the review product.

No comments:

Post a Comment