Tuesday, January 13, 2009

TTP's Photo Expeditions: Update


It has been an extraordinarily busy 2-3 weeks for my photo-expeditions. As readers of this blog and subscribers to my monthly newsletter know, I'm planning three amazing photo-expeditions for 2009.

Since I've announced the three itineraries almost simultaneously, I've been receiving commitments to participate, a torrent of questions, requests for testimonials, queries as to flights and hotels, etc. from various interested photographers.

The first to start is the Theyyams of Malabar photo-expedition and it is oversold.

The Gnawa Festival in Essaouira photo-expedition in June 2009 also seems to be on its way to be fully booked as I just received bookings for the last available two spaces.

The Bhutan: Land of Druk Yul photo-expedition is close to be filled up, although it's scheduled for September...nine months away!!! Some of the participating photographers have already booked their Druk Air seats.

Incredible!

No comments:

Post a Comment