Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Spring Fair International, NEC Birmingham, February 2013

Kenwood Van with retro food mixer on the roof!
I had a fabulous time at Spring Fair International. It was my first visit and I was surprised at just how many halls there are to visit.

On the day, I visited kitchen and housewares - the exhibitors stands were overflowing with all the latest products and trends, and every stand had been beautifully styled.

A small selection of products from Sabichi
I regularly review for Sabichi and visited their fabulous stand - it was great to see all the products on display. They were featuring their latest pizza and pasta serveware.

Products from Premier Housewares
Premier Housewares have also sent me products to review and it was a wonderful opportunity to be introduced to more of their products.  The stand had been very tastefully styled.

A snapshot of my day out - Spring Fair International is Trade only.

No comments:

Post a Comment